INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS POLICY
Abu Dhabi National Paper Mill, L.L.C. (ADNPM) is committed to produce high quality hygienic tissue paper in jumbo rolls to consistently provide the best possible products and services to meet or exceed its customers’ expectations while striving to achieve the highest practical standards to provide a safe and healthy workplace to its employees and to other persons who may be affected as well as to minimize the environmental impact of its operations.
In particular, ADNPM shall:
- Implement and maintain Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and Energy Management Systems through top management leadership and commitment.
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators that includes quality and productivity performance, employees’ competency through trainings and other indicators to achieve QHSE Objectives which are monitored and established annually including HSE and Energy Objectives such as:
- Reduction of Incident Level at Site to the Minimum
- Increase Health & Safety and Environmental Awareness
- Reduction of Energy Consumption and Conservation of Resources
- Recycling of Wastes to Protect Environment and Prevent Pollution
- Sustainable purchasing of raw materials from responsible sources
- Determine, understood and consistently meet the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements as well as adopting International principles and other requirements that ADNPM subscribes.
- Encourage commitment to Health and Safety and Environmental protection among customers, suppliers, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Consider HSE issues such as environmental aspects and impacts and identified risks and opportunities in organization’s strategies and initiatives.
- Periodically review of Quality Policy, Health & Safety and Environmental and Energy Policies and Objectives and develop when necessary through management review meeting to ensure compliance with the current and future requirements and effectively communicated to all its employees within the organization as well as to relevant interested parties.
- Continuously seek to improve its Integrated Management Systems’ effectiveness and evaluate for adequacy and suitability through periodic review of its performance.